Thursday, June 20, 2019

I have always had a problem with wanting to have control of everything. This is not a good thing, when you are trusting in God to lead and guide you. HE wants and needs to have full control of your life and that includes every part of it! I have found that I lay my problems down at His feet and before long I pick it up yet again. I ask the Lord why are you not dealing with the problem I laid down at your feet? He always reply's, because you picked it up again. ugh ! I instantly repent and lay it down again. Why do I have such a hard time keeping my problems at His feet? Why can't I leave them alone?  I know He knows best. I know He has all the answers. I realize He will make it all right. So much better than I could ever. But, I still pick them up. I think it is because I want to fix it quickly. I hate waiting. I get so frustrated when I have to wait for anything. I want total success. But I want to see results sooner,rather than later.
This is sometimes a problem when you are homeschooling your children. I found that I had to hold onto the little accomplishments and successes. I had no idea that I would one day feel like I do about my journey. I could not see the end from the beginning, like He can and did. You see you must trust the Lord to help you each step of the way. He is the only one who knows which door we should enter and which door needs to stay closed. He also helps us to endure another day when we think we can not go on for another day. He is our rock, our source of strength, He has to become our everything.If He is our all, then we will always be ready for the next mountain we come to.
AND VICTORY become a reality not a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment